Hightlight:

Bieber fever?


To all Bieber's fans, I've some hot news to share with you guys. Guess what? Justin Bieber is coming to Malaysia! But when? On 21st of April 2011! THE DAILY CHILLI reported that Bieber has pencilled Kuala Lumpur for his next tour, no doubt! So peeps, get set to meet your teen idol and beg some bucks from your parents for his tickets. The concert will be held at Dataran Merdeka. Hurry up peeps! This is your chance to meet him, get your ticket now and don't waste your time to miss this opportunity.

where and how to get the ticket?

click the link below

http://www.ticketpro.com.my/jnp/concert/561484-justin-beiber-my-world-tour.html


Unfortunately, the price for one ticket (ONE person) is around 100-500 bucks.

RM 98
RM 188
RM 288
RM 358
RM 498 (I WANT THIS)

WAHHHH, so expensive!

By the way, thanks to Tune Talk for presented JB's tour.

BABY.. BABY.. BABY.. OHH!

Side note : I can't wait for it! I wish I could be there. Last year my parents said no for Adam Lambert and Paramore concert.

Malaysian! please click the link below because I'm pretty sure that you guys will love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfr5HknsbTQ

So, get your ticket now!