Just my two cents:

Why hello my little peeps?

Huh? still wondering what is the title (above-lah) exactly about? okay, actually the reason why I'm posting this entry is because I wanna give an opinion on how to greet people (the best way-lah). Particularly, non Muslim will begin/start their greet with ''hello'', ''whats up'', ''hey'', ''hi'' and etc. Meanwhile, as a Muslim, we should start the greeting with ''Assalamualaikum'' ( NO MATTER on phone call or writing a letter). On phone call, Muslim should always
*
*
*
*
Example
(conversation on telephone)


people 1 : (start with) Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
people 2 : (reply with) Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

but anyway, I will stick with my stand by saying ''objection''
*
*
*
*
but why?
*
*
*
*
This incident occurred about, hmm..
(I can't remember LOL)

me : hello!

M#$%^&
(Muslim) : Assalamualaikum.

me : oh, Waalaikumsalam.

M#$%^&
(Muslim) : kamu harus ingat bahawa sebagai orang islam, kita seharusnya memulakan percakapan dan sapaan dengan salam, WAJIB.

me : oh, okay. tapi macam mana kalau orang yang call kita tu non Muslim? Takkan lah nak mulakan dengan salam= Assalamualaikum.

M#$%^&
(Muslim) : ..

(tutt..tutt..tutt..)

me : huh? what is going on? hmm, maybe
M#$%^& tired.
overall you just can't compete me LOL

My name is Lady Gaga and I prefer ''hello'' when I start my conversation on phone.
Hi, I'm Beyonce and I will always start my conversation on phone with ''hello'' or maybe ''what's up'' (I'm just add it for fun)

So, how about you?