Highlight:

Christian Dior or Enchanteur Paris?


Take a look at the picture above.
Oh my gosh! so pretty and pinkish.
even though I hate pink colour but I've to admit that this perfume totally amazed me.
I'm pretty sure all the girls out there will adored it.

I WANT IT! I WANT IT!
*
*
*
*
BUT
where can I get it?
how much does this perfume cost?
what exactly is the size would be?
hey, give me some description-lah!

Christian Dior
MISS DIOR CHERIE
Blooming Bouquet Eau De Toilette Natural Spray

*the fresh and tender new facet of Miss Dior Cherie, is Dior's Couture frangrance for today's elegant young ladies.

size 100ml = RM 280.00
size 50ml = RM 190.40
*I DON'T WANT IT! I DON'T WANT IT! so expensive-lah.

where to buy? hurm, my answer would be..
*
*
*
online shopping-lah!
click the link below for more details.

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=103361302001

BUT THEN I STILL CONFUSE
what's going on Yaya?

TAKE A LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW!


Oh my gosh! Is it a brand new Christian Dior's perfume?
NO! DEFINITELY NOT.
It is Enchanteur Paris Belle Amour.
then one of you all said, ''but it's kinda look like the previous photo?''
then I said ''duplicate LOL!''

ADDITION, the essence is totally different and the price as well.
the price of Enchanteur Paris is about 20 bucks, I guess.

So, which one is better?